Umbrella Pension Fund Moj Steber
Benefits of the Umbrella Pension Fund Moj Steber
There are three Sub-Funds available for different age groups.
Two modes of insurance
Choose between individual and collective pension insurance.
The bank guarantees payments
Guaranteed net premiums in the Sub-Fund Moj Steber Guaranteed.
Take advantage of tax relief and payments without entry costs
Additional pension savings is the only form of savings for which you can claim tax relief each year.*
In addition, in the month of December, you can also take advantage of a promotion without entry fees for all premium payments into the Individual supplementary pension insurance.
The benefit applies to existing members as well as to all those who take up new insurance during the campaign.
* The maximum amount of paid premium that you can claim until the end of 2022 is 5.844% of the individual's gross salary (or 24% of all paid contributions for mandatory pension and disability insurance), but in no case more than EUR 2,903.66 on an annual basis. * If the insured is also included in a pension plan for collective supplementary pension insurance, the premiums from both pension plans (individual and collective) are added together to claim tax deductions. In the event that the total amount of premiums exceeds the legal limits, the employer that finances the pension plan has priority in claiming tax deductions.
Individual pension insurance
- Any natural person who is an insured person or a beneficiary of rights from compulsory pension insurance can join the individual pension insurance and pay the insurance premiums independently.
- Individual insurance completes the collective supplementary pension insurance, under which the employer co-finances a part of the premium.
- Intesa Sanpaolo Bank is liable in respect of its entire assets to repay the paid-up capital sums and the guaranteed return of the Moj Steber Guaranteed Sub-Fund.
Collective pension insurance
- Natural persons can join the collective supplementary pension insurance through their employer, who fully or partially finances their premiums.
- A company creates a collective pension scheme for its employees.
- A company that joins the supplementary pension scheme receives additional tax benefits.