Universal Payment Order (UPN)
Why is it useful?
Quick and easy payment with the QR code
Within the Mobile Banka IN, simply scan the QR code on your payment or
Many application possibilities
For non-cash and cash payment transactions and cash deposits.
Various ways of submitting your order
Through the online and mobile Banka IN as well as at branch offices.
What should I know about the Universal Payment Order (UPN)?
- Using the QR code on the UPN ensures correct and fast payment execution as it contains all the information from the UPN.
- UPN should include the following information:
- the IBAN of the payee,
- the name and address of the payee,
- the purpose of the payment,
- the payment purpose code,
- the amount,
- date of execution.
- Blank printed UPN forms are available with authorized printers and at the bank’s branch offices.