Property insurance PaketDom
Insure your home, furniture and other essential furnishing.
Insure your property
One insurance to cover it all
Home and movable property insurance covered by one single policy.
Arrange your insurance through the online or mobile bank or in a bank.
Insurance packages against more or less common hazards.
Did you ever think
There are quite a few dangers in our everyday lives that can threaten our home and the property in it.
Owners of apartments and houses are faced with:
- unfortunate events caused by water leaks and fire in the household or burglary
- force majeure, such as flooding, major fires and earthquakes
- We work in cooperation with Generali Insurance Company and Adriatic Slovenica.
- Insurance of your home and movables can be covered by one single policy.
- The insurance covers hazards such as fire, water leaks, burglary, flooding, earthquake and other.
- You can choose from several insurance packages.
Advantages of non-life insurance PaketDom
- You insure the real estate within the Exclusive package, and the movable property under the Premium package.
- Additionally, you can take out liability insurance from real estate and private liability with a sum insured of up to EUR 1,000,000.
- You can insure the garage, garden shed, solar power plant, paved yard and additionally also family members, pets, auxiliary and agricultural facilities, musical instruments, medical devices and more. All this on one insurance policy.
- You can additionally insure the entire installation, the solar power plant, swimming pool or outdoor equipment and household appliances for the risk of machine breakdown.
- When insuring condominiums in multi-apartment buildings, you can insure the difference in the scope of coverage if you already have an insured apartment.
- You can take out legal protection insurance. Insurance will come in handy in cases where others cause you damage and do not want to reimburse it.
- You can conclude home assistance. As part of home assistance, the travel costs of the craftsman, his first (two or three) hours of work and the costs of materials used will be covered.
- Additionally, you can take out earthquake insurance with a deductible deductible of only 2%.