Why choose a payment transaction?
Fast international transactions
The transactions are made the day after the payment order is received.
For domestic and cross-border payment transactions in euros.
Cost-sharing payment transactions
The payer and the payee each pay their own execution costs.
What should I know about payment transactions?
- A payment transaction is the withdrawal or transfer of funds through the bank requested by the payer.
- We offer better rates for:
- payments made through online and mobile banking,
- payments to accounts open with Intesa Sanpaolo Bank or Intesa Sanpaolo Banking Group.
Where can I execute a payment transaction?
You can submit a payment order in one of the following ways:
- through online or mobile banking,
- at an Intesa Sanpaolo Bank branch office,
- through an ATM using the Deposit service,
- by means of Infotel.