Why choose a payment transaction?
Fast international transactions
The transactions are made the day after the payment order is received.
For domestic and cross-border payment transactions in euros.
Cost-sharing payment transactions
The payer and the payee each pay their own execution costs.
What should I know about payment transactions?
- A payment transaction is the withdrawal or transfer of funds through the bank requested by the payer.
- We offer better rates for:
- payments made through online and mobile banking,
- payments to accounts open with Intesa Sanpaolo Bank or Intesa Sanpaolo Banking Group.
Where can I execute a payment transaction?
You can submit a payment order in one of the following ways:
- through online or mobile banking,
- at an Intesa Sanpaolo Bank branch office,
- through an ATM using the Deposit service,
- by means of Infotel.
When and why choose an instant payment?
When choosing a method of payment, you can opt for a so called instant payment at our bank. As the name suggests, it is wise to choose such a method of payment when we want the payment to be made immediately. Instant payment is made in a few seconds, on any day, at any time. The recipient of the payment also receives the funds on the transaction account immediately, 24 hours a day, every day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- The bank enables domestic and cross-border instant payments in euros.
- The transaction can be performed via online and mobile banking, by the user selecting "immediate payment" on the payment order.
- The amount of the immediate payment transaction is limited to EUR 50,000.
- The immediate payment transaction is charged in accordance with the applicable bank tariff. Payment costs are lower than for cash payment.