Three good reasons for a home loan
In certain cases, a part of the loan may be spent in cash.
Flexible payback period
Payback period of up to 30 years.
Low interest rates
Special conditions for existing and new clients of our bank.
Together with you, we will find the best solution regarding:
- the optimal way to secure your home loan,
- expected fees considering the amount borrowed and the type of pledged security,
- the most suitable way to pay the monthly instalments,
- existing options and conditions to pay off the loan before end of contract,
- choosing between variable and fixed interest rates.
Basic information about housing loan
Purpose of the loan: purchase, construction or renovation of real estate.
Loan amount: It depends on your creditworthiness, the value of the property or investment in it, your own interest and the type of loan insurance.
Loan insurance: by pledging real estate, by paying an insurance premium with an insurance company or by pledging a deposit.
Loan costs: they depend on the amount of loan and the cost of insurance depends on the type of insurance.
Repayment: normally loan is repaid from the salary (by transfer of the employer on the basis of an administrative disbursement ban).
Early repayment: you can repay the loan in part or in full at any time before the contractual deadline.
Interest rate: you can choose between variable or fixe interest rate.