Three good reasons for a home loan
In certain cases, a part of the loan may be spent in cash.
Flexible payback period
Payback period of up to 30 years.
Low interest rates
Even more favourable conditions since 1 March 2021 for our clients!
Become our client
Together with you, we will find the best solution regarding:
- the optimal way to secure your home loan,
- expected fees considering the amount borrowed and the type of pledged security,
- the most suitable way to pay the monthly instalments,
- existing options and conditions to pay off the loan before end of contract,
- choosing between variable and fixed interest rates.
Basic information about housing loan
Purpose of the loan: purchase, construction or renovation of real estate.
Loan amount: It depends on your creditworthiness, the value of the property or investment in it, your own interest and the type of loan insurance.
Loan insurance: by pledging real estate, by paying an insurance premium with an insurance company or by pledging a deposit.
Loan costs: they depend on the amount of loan and the cost of insurance depends on the type of insurance.
Repayment: normally loan is repaid from the salary (by transfer of the employer on the basis of an administrative disbursement ban).
Early repayment: you can repay the loan in part or in full at any time before the contractual deadline.
Interest rate: you can choose between variable or fixe interest rate.