Why open a savings account?
A savings account is free of charge.
You can access your money quickly.
You can manage your deposited funds after 15 days.
Adjust the amount and frequency of payments to your capabilities.
A savings account is the most transparent and simplest form of saving. It allows you to collect the funds that you do not currently need. Transfer any amount to your account on any day of your choosing. 15 days later, the funds are available for emergency or major expenses.
What should I know about a savings account?
- The obligatory first payment is 25 EUR and this amount must remain in the savings account until its termination. All subsequent payments can be of any amount of your choosing.
- You can conclude a savings agreement for a 24-month period.
- The savings agreement may also be concluded through the online or mobile banking, no visit to a branch office necessary.
- You can deposit funds to your savings account at any time. It is easiest to authorize the bank to transfer funds to your savings account from your personal account by direct debit on a specific day of the month and in the predetermined amount.
- For children up to 15 years the savings can be concluded by their legal representatives.
- The funds saved are secure as savings of up to 100,000 EUR are included in the deposit guarantee scheme.
- A savings account is intended for savings only. You can withdraw funds from it or transfer them to your transaction or personal account. However, no other payment transactions can be made through a savings account.
- For savings account you need to have a personal transaction account with our bank.