New mobile bank
Discover the new Mobile bank
Bank in your hand
For quick banking tasks and simple management of your finances
Smart solutions for different tasks
Advanced mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones
Excellent user experience
Innovative functionalities and useful tools for every moment
Ready in a flash!
With services in our mobile bank you can monitor, view and manage your finances at any time:
- #withPAY – transfer money by mobile phone
- #withCASH – withdraw money from ATMs without using a physical card
- #withSAVE – save through the mobile bank
- Scan&Pay – pay your bills by scanning the QR code
Downolad application from:
#withKEY easy access
Use easy and secure access to your mobile bank. #withKEY is a built-in mobile app feature that gives you access to digital banking and also enables you to generate a one-time password to sign up for payment transactions, which will be especially useful for online payments.
- Find the #withKEY functionality on the sign-in screen. Enter your PIN or use biometric scanning to create a secure one-time password.
- Each one-time password you create is valid for 90 seconds. After the expiration, you can simply request a new one.
#withPAY and other payments
It enables quick and easy transfer of money between your contacts. Just open the Intesa Sanpaolo Bank mobile app and make a money transfer. Without logging into the app, directly from your screen.
Saving with #withSAVE
From demand to a personalized offer.
- Try the new #withSAVE savings service.
- Learn about affordable insurance for your property.
- Get customized financing for your different needs, with credit, overdraft or leasing.
- Take advantage of the promotional offer for the Savings plan into mutual funds.
Pay & Split
Simply split the amount of your bill among friends, relatives or coworkers for a joint lunch, dinner or get-together party. Pay & Split is an easy and carefree way to split the payment between the people you have stored in your mobile phone directory and who are clients of Intesa Sanpaolo Bank.
Functionality will be available soon.
If you have a question for us or encounter a problem, you can always contact us via:
- our free phone number 080 13 18
- the ‘Contact us’ e-form
- e-chat with a bank advisor