Why order e-invoices?
Easy to pay
E-invoice with just a few clicks, no typing of the information.
A transparent overview of your paid and unpaid obligations.
With electronic invoices you contribute to preserving the environment.
How do I order receiving e-invoices?
Your order of e-invoices and e-documents can be arranged online through online bank or directly with the issuer of the invoice. The latter can only send you e-invoices and e-documents with your consent. Each time you are issued a new e-invoice, you will be notified of the amount and the payment due date.
What should I know about using e-invoices?
- Receive e-invoices directly to your online or mobile Banka IN.
- A payment order is automatically created from the e-invoice. There is no manual entering of data necessary and so any errors are eliminated.
- In addition to electronic invoices, you can receive other electronic documents as well (e.g. pro forma invoices, credit notes and reminders).
- There are many ways of settling your e-invoices (and other e-documents):
- by direct payment on the maturity date of the e-document,
- by payment order executed immediately or at maturity, depending on your choice,
- by SEPA direct debit, with the e-document serving as payment notice.