Why open an account for your child?
Managing a children’s account is free of charge.
Managing a children’s account is free of
A child gets a free debit card to make cash withdrawals and payments.
Easy access to your account
With online or mobile banking you can access your child’s account.
What should I know about the children’s account?
- A child from age 6 years on can get a free Activa Visa Inspire debit card.
- With the free Activa Visa Inspire debit card, you can withdraw money and check your account balance at the Intesa Sanpaolo ATMs (in Slovenia and abroad), free of charge.
- Parents or guardians can access your child’s transaction account personal account and manage the funds in their account through your online and mobile bank.
- You can set up debit card notifications via SMS.
- You can receive monthly statements on the balance and transactions on the child's account electronically, in your online bank or by e-mail.
- The funds in the children’s transaction or personal account are guaranteed up to EUR 100,000.
- Transaction account is intended for active use (executing payment transactions and other purposes related to the provision of banking services) and not only for storing money.
Branch office locations