Safe deposit boxes
Why choose to rent a safe deposit box?
Securely store valuables that you do not want to keep at home.
Knowing who has a safe deposit box at the bank is a business secret.
Safe deposit boxes are available at 30 branch offices in Slovenia.
What I should know about renting a safe deposit box?
- Different sizes of safe deposit boxes are available.
- They are intended both for clients as well as non-clients, domestic and foreign, legal or natural persons.
- The safe deposit box can be rented for a minimum of 30 days and the rent is paid in advance.
- They are suitable for safekeeping of confidential or valuable items; the contents of the safe deposit box are unknown to the bank and so the service is completely discreet.
- Your valuables are stored in a drawer locked with two different keys, of which the person renting the safe deposit box has one and the bank the other.
Where can you rent a safe deposit box?
They are available in the following branches of Intesa Sanpaolo Bank:
Ljubljana - Center, Ljubljana - Slovenska, Ljubljana - Brdo, Kamnik, Trzin, Grosuplje, Kočevje, Logatec, Postojna, Sežana, Kozina, Ilirska Bistrica, Lucija, Koper, Izola, Nova Gorica, Ajdovščina, Maribor, Miklavž na Dravskem polju, Slovenska Bistrica, Murska Sobota, Celje, Šentjur, Velenje, Slovenj Gradec, Kranj, Jesenice and Novo mesto.