SEPA direct debit
Why choose SEPA direct debit?
We arrange it for you
We make sure that you meet your obligations in time.
Flexibility of service
You determine the maximum amount of direct debit and the payees.
Simple and transparent
Simple and transparent settlement of obligations to payees.
How do I order SEPA direct debit?
The SEPA debit authorization or agreement is signed with the seller or payee when purchasing goods or services. The terms of settlement of your obligations are also agreed upon.
All payment orders agreed to be paid through SEPA direct debit can be reviewed within Banka IN.
What should I know about SEPA direct debit?
- From your transaction account, you can settle regular monthly payables to payees in all countries that are part of the euro area.
- Payments are only made within the balance of your transaction account. Therefore, we recommend that you provide sufficient funds at least a day before making the payment so that the payment can be made.
- Within Banka IN you can select one of the ways to execute SEPA direct debit (SDD):
- the bank executes all SDDs provided by any payee,
- the bank only executes the SDD for the payees you specify,
- the bank only executes SDDs that do not exceed the amount you specify.
- The payment orders received from payees for your transaction account can be viewed through online in mobile bank.
- We can also arrange additional notification of each payment order we receive for your transaction account (via email, text message, etc.).