Together we can move the boundaries
Why choose us?
Despite the world becoming increasingly digitized, as is also the case with the banking industry, people, with their diverse potential, remain the key factor in all development. Through it all, our shared values serve as an indispensable guide to our day-to-day decision-making and relations strengthening.
Our shared goals and values bring us together into a well-played and strong team, no matter how far apart our offices are located.
Care for employees
Employment in Intesa Sanpaolo Bank brings you many advantages and benefits. At the bank, we take care of our employees, as we are aware that investing in them is important for the bank's future and the motivation and commitment of employees.
- We offer trainings that strengthen professional competencies.
- We take care of intergenerational cooperation and knowledge transfer, and we support promotions within the bank.
- We provide flexibility at work. All employees whose workplace allows them to do so can also work from home and use flexible working hours.
We pay important attention to the well-being, health and satisfaction of our employees.
- Employees are included in accident insurance. We also offer voluntary pension insurance, with which we want to provide employees with financial security after retirement.
- All employees with a permanent employment relationship and their family members are included in the International Health Care Program. The latter can obtain a second opinion in the case of diagnosed serious diseases and the necessary specialist treatment, and the mentioned employees also additional free diagnosis and treatment of some serious diseases in top institutions around the world. This is a beautiful example that our employees are our greatest wealth, so in this way we take care of their health and well-being and stand by their side even during illness.
- At the level of the bank and the entire banking group, we organize various events and sports games for employees, and for New Year's gifts for employees' children.
Check open job postings.
The selection of new employees is based on the assessment of key competencies for the job in question. The key competencies of the individual are important, as only in this way can the individual's potential be fully expressed in the job for which he or she has been selected.
Various methods are used in the selection process to make the assessment as objective and reliable as possible. Depending on the job, the selection process may additionally include a foreign language test, a test of work in MS Excel, preparation of professional presentations and / or an additional selection interview. Upon completion of the selection process, each candidate who has been included in one of the selection rounds will receive feedback.
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank employees receive many initiatives and benefits from the local and international programmes of the employer. The activities take place both inside and outside working hours:
- flexible working hours
- local social events for employees and their children at the end of the year
- international sporting events for employees and their children throughout the year
- workplace health promotion initiatives
- international health care programme
- organized excursions and trips within the banking industry
- weekly recreation for employees
- organized trainings prior to major sporting events
- rental of holiday apartments within the Group
- volunteering programme during working hours