Together we can move the boundaries
Why choose us?
Despite the world becoming increasingly digitized, as is also the case with the banking industry, people, with their diverse potential, remain the key factor in all development. Through it all, our shared values serve as an indispensable guide to our day-to-day decision-making and relations strengthening.
Our shared goals and values bring us together into a well-played and strong team, no matter how far apart our offices are located.
Care for employees
The selection of new employees is based on the assessment of key competencies for the job in question. The key competencies of the individual are important, as only in this way can the individual's potential be fully expressed in the job for which he or she has been selected.
Various methods are used in the selection process to make the assessment as objective and reliable as possible. Depending on the job, the selection process may additionally include a foreign language test, a test of work in MS Excel, preparation of professional presentations and / or an additional selection interview. Upon completion of the selection process, each candidate who has been included in one of the selection rounds will receive feedback.
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank employees receive many initiatives and benefits from the local and international programmes of the employer. The activities take place both inside and outside working hours:
- flexible working hours
- local social events for employees and their children at the end of the year
- international sporting events for employees and their children throughout the year
- workplace health promotion initiatives
- international health care programme
- organized excursions and trips within the banking industry
- weekly recreation for employees
- organized trainings prior to major sporting events
- rental of holiday apartments within the Group
- volunteering programme during working hours