Slovenia was hit by devastating floods, in which many residents suffered damage. To help them get through the hardship, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank has accepted special benefits for all those affected by the floods:
- moratorium or credit reprogramming without approval costs,
- overdrafts on the transaction account without an approval fee,
- early release of the deposit for access to saved financial assets without release costs,
- free issuance of all bank certificates at the customer's request, as many were left without all documentation,
- conclusion of housing and consumer credit with a more favorable interest rate than the regular offer and without the cost of managing the credit.
Benefits are valid until 31 March 2024.
What are the conditions for obtaining the mentioned benefits?
- Benefits apply to customers who live in an area affected by floods or they own property in the area.
- The client signs a declaration that he was affected by the floods.
We are also monitoring any additional measures taken by the state, to which we as a bank will be able to respond and inform you accordingly.