Basic and contractual overdraft
Three good reasons for overdraft
No costs or insurance for basic overdraft.
Interest only on the amount used
You only pay interest on the amount you use.
Amount of overdraft increase can be used and settled multiple times.
You can obtain basic overdraft without an additional/explicit application, if you meet the conditions specified in the General Terms and Conditions for the provision of payment services for consumers. No limit approval costs and no insurance.
To get a contractual overdraft for one year, you must submit an explicit application. We determine the amount of the contractual limit together, based on your creditworthiness. Insurance options: payment of insurance premium with the insurance company.
What is good to know about overdraft?
Overdraft is an allowed negative balance on the account in domestic currency.
- Overdraft can be used by users of the transaction e-account, transaction basic account and senior citizens account.
- You have the option of multiple use and settlement of the allowed overdraft.
- Interest is charged only for the amount of the negative balance used and only for the period of use of the overdraft.
- The amount of the basic and contractual overdraft depends on the creditworthiness of the client, the amount of monthly inflows received, the regular fulfillment of liabilities to the bank and any outstanding liabilities to the bank.
- At the request of the client, the amount of the basic overdraft may be reduced at any time, but it may be increased at the initiative of the bank or in the manner specified in the General Terms and Conditions for the provision of payment services to consumers.