Investment life insurance Moje življenje
We are here when you need us most.
Why choose it?
Covering serious illnesses without a health questionnaire.
No additional costs
Savings are without entry and monthly insurance processing costs.
Investment part with Sava Infond
Funds are invested in the Infond Global balanced.
Insurance & saving
10-year investment life insurance Moje življenje is an insurance product with a savings component. It combines savings related to the fund and insurance in the event of death and accidental death or any additional agreed risks (serious illness, hospitalization, one-time daily compensation for a broken bone due to an accident and progressive accidental disability). We offer it in cooperation with Zavarovalnica Sava.
Main features of Investment life insurance Moje življenje:
- Insurance period is 10 years.
- Persons from 25 to 75 years of age can be insured.
- Insured persons are divided into five age classes according to their access age (25 - 34 years, 35 - 44 years, 45 - 54 years, 55 - 64 years and 65 - 75 years).
- There is no health questionnaire, which gives you the option of insuring serious illnesses without a medical examination.
- Payment in case of serious illness is made until the age of 85.
- Payment of insurance premium can be monthly or annual.
- The policyholder and beneficiary is a natural person.
- Savings are without entry costs and monthly insurance processing costs.
- The investment part is invested in the mixed balanced global fund Infond Global balanced (Infond Globalni uravnoteženi), managed by Sava Infond (10 EUR, 30 EUR or 50 EUR per month).
- The Personal Income Tax Act stipulates that income from life insurance for natural persons is not taxed if it falls due after more than 10 years from the beginning of the insurance. The condition for this is that the policyholder is also the beneficiary of the payment and that no redemption was requested before the expiry of 10 years from the conclusion of the insurance. The payment of the sum insured for the death of the insured is also not taxed.
- Life insurance taken out for a period of 10 years or more is also not subject to 8.5% sales tax on insurance transactions. This is calculated in the case of purchase of insurance before the expiration of 10 years.