MOJA Activa Visa
Advantages of the card
Even safer to use
The card is not linked to a personal account, for more security.
You determine the amount you can spend on purchases with the card.
Ideal for online shopping
Broadly accepted and offers even more security.
- In your payments, you can only spend as much as you have deposited to your prepaid account, and the payment amount is immediately settled from the funds on the card.
- It allows for secure online payments with the Verified by Visa service.
- Ideal for young people over 15 who keep their pocket money on the card.
What is good to know about the MOJA Activa Visa prepaid card?
- The card is valid for 4 years. A one-time fee is paid for its issuance.
- The MOJA Activa Visa prepaid card is a debit payment card. This means that you are charged daily for card payments or on the day of transaction, which allows you to easily and transparently manage your funds.
- You can deposit funds to your card account at any time, via various banking channels (eg. online or mobile banking).
- It enables cashless payment for goods and services at points of sale via POS terminals marked Activa or Visa, online purchases and cash withdrawals at ATMs and counters of other banks marked with the Visa logo.
- Because it is not tied to a transaction account, it enables you even safer online shopping, as well as high protection against loss, theft or misuse of the card. The loss is limited to pre-loaded funds on the card account only.
Do you wish to order the card?
It allows you to make secure online payments:
It can be used at all webstores equipped with the Activa and Verified by Visa signs. Using the Verified by Visa system eliminates security concerns about online transactions with a payment card.
The simplest way to confirm online payments is with the help of the mobile bank, using the built-in #withKEY function. It allows you to generate a one-time password for signing payment transactions.
Online purchase authentication is also possible with a Wave2Pay mobile wallet or a payment card reader, with which you create a unique personal number.