PSD2 Interface (API)
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Slovenia enables access to accounts (XS2A) utilizing REST API services compliant with The Berlin Group NextGenPSD2 standard version 1.3.2 from the 28/2/2019 that is further defined in the implementation guidelines.
Access to the API can be requested by any natural or legal person that has the right to API access based on either the:
- Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on payment services in the internal market, amending Directives 2002/65/EC, 2009/110/EC and 2013/36/EU and Regulation (EU) No 1093/2010, and repealing Directive 2007/64/EC (PSD2);
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2018/389 of 27 November 2017 supplementing Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to regulatory technical standards for strong customer authentication and common and secure open standards of communication (RTS SCA);
- “Zakon o plačilnih storitvah, storitvah izdajanja elektronskega denarja in plačilnih sistemih”, as published in the Official Gazette of Republic of Slovenia 7/18 and updated in the Official Gazette of Republic of Slovenia 9/18 (ZPlaSSIED).
This means particularly:
- Third Party Payment Service Providers that have been registered by a competent authority in the EU;
- Third Party Payment Service Providers that are in the process of being registered by a competent authority in the EU.
All information about the interface and access to the interface is available on Open Banking Portal.
Status and availability reports
Information about the interface status and availability reports are available on the link.