Discover Intesa Sanpaolo Leasing
An easy way to buy property, vehicles and equipment.
Instalments are customised according to your desires & capabilities.
Higher rental amounts
You can opt for larger amounts.
Did you know?
A finance lease is a fairly simple form of financing that does not require special engagement on your part. The bank makes the purchase for you and you can use your purchase immediately.
Opting for a lease is a cost-effective solution and, upon full repayment, you become the legal owner of your purchase.
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank also offers leasing for used vehicles.
- Deposit: at least 10% of gross value for new vehicles and at least 20% of gross value for used vehicles or other movable property.
- To conclude leasing, we take into account your credit rating and age of the vehicle.
- The purchased asset serves as security to guarantee repayment. You only need to renew your vehicle insurance and registration.
- You can pay off the lease in full or in part at any time before end of contract.
Determining the amount of funding
The amount of funding depends on:
- subject of leasing oz. purpose of financing,
- your creditworthiness and repayment ability,
- repayment periods,
- established profitability and risk of leasing,
- other sources of financing,
- forms of insurance.
Repayment installments are adjusted to the abilities and wishes of the clients.