Your voice reaches us!
Listening 100 %
The Listening 100% program has been implemented in our bank for several years. It is intended to know our clients, your needs, wishes and expectations. To listen to what you want to tell us. We can not always fulfill every wish or need of yours, but together we can find a compromise. The essence of Listening 100% is the attitude towards the client, respect, understanding and consideration, no matter what the client expects, wants or demands.
How do we take our clients into account?
Based on the received initiatives, we introduced quite a few improvements in the bank, thus taking into account the suggestions and wishes of many clients, which you have repeatedly expressed in telephone surveys, as well as on your own initiative through opinions, compliments, opinions and complaints:
- We have adjusted our business schedules to meet the dissatisfaction of many customers regarding the opening hours and operation of our branches.
- We arranged the response to complaints by resolving the problem as soon as possible or trying to satisfy the client. In the event of a longer solution to the client's problem, we keep you informed.
- Through various approaches, we have increased the awareness of our clients, through a new website, statements, e-mail and online banking.
- We have increased the visibility of monthly offers, as we now provide coordinated information to customers via the Internet, print media and television.
- We have developed a new website with transparent content, tools and gadgets.
- We are constantly updating our online and mobile banking and developing new services.
If you want to give your initiative, opinion, praise or suggestion, you can do so also via the online form.
Measuring customer satisfaction
At Intesa Sanpaolo Bank, we value your opinion and are happy to listen to you. For many years, we have been carrying out numerous activities under the slogan Listening 100%, which are intended to better know your needs and expectations and to monitor your satisfaction with our services.
We always try to usefully direct your criticism or encouragement to something good. That is why we have taken another step forward and introduced a program for obtaining instant feedback.
With the new way of measuring satisfaction, we want to get even closer to you and make it easier for you to submit an assessment of your business experience.
How can you give your assessment?
In the initial phase, we gather feedback from our customers on the use of certain channels (eg. branch visits, the use of mobile or online banking) and selected services. We will gradually expand the range.
When you receive our e-mail with an invitation to provide an assessment of a specific product or service online, we invite you to do so and include your comment. The process is extremely simple, as you can choose between well-known icons - "smileys".
We will only be able to send you an invitation message if we have your consent. If you have not yet submitted it, you can arrange it at any time in the online bank or branch.
Regardless of that, you can always send us your opinions to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, toll-free number 080 13 18 or entrust your proposal to a bank employee. We will be happy to listen to you and try to find a suitable solution.
Handling of complaints and reclamations
Our main goal is to achieve your satisfaction with our products and services, so we take seriously every complaint and treat it carefully.
You can file a complaint in one of the following ways:
- in person at a branch,
- by regular mail, as a letter to the bank to the address of the organizational unit to which the complaint relates,
- by e-mail to email@example.com,
- via the form on the bank's website.
The complaint must be made in writing. You can read key information on the course of the internal complaint procedure and the out-of-court dispute resolution scheme in the document (.pdf).