Why choose a payment transaction?
Fast international transactions
Transactions are executed the day after receipt of payment order.
United tariff for domestic & cross-border payment transactions in EUR.
Favorable tariff via Poslovna Banka IN and on accounts with our group.
What is good to know about payment transactions?
- A payment transaction is a withdrawal or transfer of funds through a bank requested by the payer.
- We offer you more favorable tariffs for:
- payments made through the online and mobile Poslovna Banka IN,
- payments to accounts opened with Intesa Sanpaolo Bank or the Intesa Sanpaolo banking group.
- You can perform domestic, cross-border and other payment transactions through a single transaction account.
- We can perform fast international transactions: they are executed the day after receipt of payment order.
- We use a united tariff for domestic & cross-border payment transactions in EUR.
- The payer and the payee shall each pay their own costs of executing the payment transaction.
- You can submit a payment order to the bank via the online and mobile Poslovna Banka IN or by submitting it at the Intesa Sanpaolo Bank branch. You can also review your balance and payments anywhere and anytime through Poslovna Banka IN.
Access the whole Summary price list (.pdf) of Intesa Sanpaolo Bank.
When and why is wise to choose an instant payment?
When choosing a method of payment, you can opt for instant payment. As the name suggests, it makes sense to choose such a method of payment when we want the payment to be made instantly or immediately. Instant payment is made in a few seconds, on any day, at any time. The recipient of the payment also receives the funds on the transaction account immediately, 24 hours a day, every day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- The bank enables immediate domestic and cross-border payments in euros.
- The transaction can be performed via online and mobile banking, by selecting "instant payment" on the payment order.
- The amount of the instant payment transaction is limited to EUR 50,000.
- An instant payment transaction is charged in accordance with the bank's applicable tariff. Payment costs are lower than for cash payment.